Re: Travel Worries

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Travel Worries
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:41:07 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Brad,

Something I like to carry is a couple of hose clamps and some flat rubber
strips.  These work to seal leaks in various hoses.  Also a bypass tube for
the head as these always break at the most inopportune time.  They say that
most break downs involve the coolant systems, especially where you are going
in the grand state of Texas.

Eat some good Brisket for me, and don't forget the Shrimp.

Have fun.  Wish I could have joined you.

Stay Cool

Rick