Re: www.healey.org

To: AHCUSA@excite.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: www.healey.org
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:08:29 EDT
In a message dated 04/08/2000 4:16:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AHCUSA@excite.com writes:

<< http://www.healey.org >>

Reid,

Thanks for the offer, but I just spent a few minutes looking over the web
page and obviously the only time you could spell the word spridget was when
you addressed this e-mail.

Why would you ask a group a people to join a club that so obviously ignores
the fact that their cars were ever manufactured.

Best hold back on the invitations, lest a group from here join, get voted
into office and decide to delete big healeys from the offerings.

Thanks anyway, I do love big healeys, but you've done nothing to dispell the
notion that big healy owners (ed excepted) look down their nose at Sprite
owners.

Robert Houston...glad mine says MG...