"A Spritely Day at the Track"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: "A Spritely Day at the Track"
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:21:44 -0400
If you have read the article "A Spritely Day at the Track" and thought,
"I'd like to do that," read on.  If you haven't read the article, you
will find it at
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/track/trackday.html .

I'm curious if there would be some enthusiasts on the list that would be
interested in a track day.  If you live in the semi-Northeastern US(PA,
MD, WV, VA, NJ, etc.), perhaps you would be interested in a trip to
Summit Point's Jefferson Circuit located northeast of Winchester, VA.  If
you are interested, take a look at their website
http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/ .  I have driven on Summit Point and
it is a nicely maintained track.  I assume the same would be true for
Jefferson Circuit.  I don't want to limit this to only Sprite and Midget
owners, but if there are other British car enthusiasts out there, they
are welcome too.  Depending on the amount of interest, we can join an
existing session or possibly hire the trainers and rent the track
ourselves.

Send me an e-mail off the list if you would be interested.

Matt

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.