Re: Engine Lifting Bracket

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Engine Lifting Bracket
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:33:00 -0700
Cc: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
The engine lifting brackets were included in the Bugeye tool kits and were
certainly taken off the engines since they would interfere with the bonnet, i.e.
the bonnet would not close with them in-place.

Does anyone know if they were included with the tool kits of the later cars?

Ed, what about on that original we discussed?

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT