Re: Engine Lifting Bracket

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Engine Lifting Bracket
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:36:44 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
On page 41 of MY "bible" (OS&M)  the caption for the photo reads as such
............."A complete set of tools including the additional items offered by
BMC.
The two engine-lifting brackets were not a listed option for the Sprite tool
kit,
but were available from BMC dealers as a general item". Your version of the
"bible"
may contain conflicting information.