Re: a white stock bugeye

To: <philv@pclink.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a white stock bugeye
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:17:07 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
i had a 40 chevy coupe street rod .  in pa the original title for the car is
surrendered and a special "street rod vin. plate and title are issued.  the
car actually looses it's identity as a "what ever mfgr/year car and recieves
a new identity as a street rod.  as far as replica bodied street rods i am
not positive how they are titled.  more than likely a specialty construction
?  like kit cars?  that is my dad's specialty and i have not ventured there
,yet, myself.  no real input there on that type of title in pa. .

remove the door?  hey! i resemble that remark......:)  lol!  you guy's are
slaying me here!

chuck.