Re: Rear end clonk

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear end clonk
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:03:52 -0700
Good thought Bob!  I've thought about that, just haven't been down to a local
nuts/bolts shop yet.  Will try for SS if available.  I have a number of other
nuts
& bolts converted.  You're right about what actually holds it all in.

By the way... is that an old Bell Tourstar you're wearing in GRMS?  Really great
seeing you in the mag.

Herb