Re: Rear end clonk

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear end clonk
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:39:46 -0700
Cc: wizardz@maxinter.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
....picky, picky, picky!

Actually, looking thru a number of manuals, most of which don't call the screw
by type, I find no mention of Posidrive being used.  In one {Austin-Healey
Sprite.  Issue 3 21424, pg. H.4} they show a slotted head screw...go figure.

Using the Posidrive makes perfect sense; better grip if I recall correctly, less
likely to strip the head slots.

Good call Daniel1312!

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!