Re: Bugeye Brake Problem

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Brake Problem
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:08:01 -0500
Chuck,
This is exactly what I have been wondering about, but I could not find any
info about different length push rods. None of my manuals or catalogs
suggest a different length. You are right, when I remove the return spring,
there is no free play! Does anyne have any info/sources for different length
push rods?
Dave Camp(getting closer)