Re: Texas and Wales.We have sheep in common at least!

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, transmancat@bbnow.net
Subject: Re: Texas and Wales.We have sheep in common at least!
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 07:11:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/23/2000 5:36:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net writes:

<< I think you might have something with the timing cover thing, if you can
 > find half a dozen of them with the tensioner (the bolts if they are
 > specials) and give me a price we might be able to work something out. Used
 > covers will be fine with new tensioners and bolts.

 Got 6 on order from the Mini guy up the road.  3 with breater cans, 3
 without.  Tensioner plastic strips are £3.08 each inc. VAT.  Turbo kit with
 regulator, pump ECU and blower is £120.  Indicator switch assembly for
 Spridget post mid '60s is £10.  Sodium cooled exhaust valves, high volume
 water pumps, 55lbft head studs and special nuts, electronic distributors,
 HIF44 (1 3/4) carbs on those Metro manifolds, cast iron 3-2-1 exhaust
 manifolds, new crankshaft damper pulleys, alternator brackets etc. etc. etc.
 all available by the bucket load. >>

Whaaat????  How many timing chain covers does a guy need? Rob--are you
gathering up parts to sell??  I musta gotten into the middle of this
conversation.

---David C.