Re: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite

To: James Algar <JamesA@HI-TORQUE.com>
Subject: Re: Calif. plates for 67 Sprite
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:32:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, "'Elliott, Patrick'" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
I was at a car show recently that had a guy there that was stamping out the
European style plates but I don't know if they were doing the standard plate and
I didn't ask. If I see someone at Pate this weekend doing this type of work I
will get a name and address if possible.  FWIW the German plate that is on the
front of the Sprite has been on there for the duration of Spridget ownership
(almost 6 years) without any questions asked as of yet.