RE: Clutch Bleeding

To: "'William M Walters'" <billwalters2@juno.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clutch Bleeding
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:50:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
When They said Air pressure, I don't think they meant 60 psi from the end of
your air hose.
I've used my "mighty-vac" vacuum pump with the hoses reversed to gently put
a couple of pounds of pressure on the fluid. This slowly forces fluid into
the lines without creating bubbles. just be careful not to run the master
dry.