Re: Clutch Bleeding

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleeding
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:16:43 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/00 2:52:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< May I step in here for a moment... please don't think me rude, but this
 points out a classic scenario on these lists.
    Allen's car (77) originally had a red flexible plastic pipe.... prone to
 have the problems he described.
    A 66-74 1275 has a flex hose about a foot long which can have a different
 set of problems.
    A 1098 and prior has no flexible hose or line at all, which would or could
 have different problems.
    RC Brown's car is a different year, Allen's car is different...Bill, yours
 may be different.
 Please folks, from those of us who would like to help ... year at least
 (make and model also helps)
    I'm done now... feeling slightly better.  Thanks for listening.
 Peter C >>

And I think Larry's car has a flex hose wrapped in duct tape.

Thanks for keeping us on track, Peter.  You are absolutely correct.

But why do I keep picking on Larry?!?  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport