RE: The Garage

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: RE: The Garage
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:21:09 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
One of the most effective improvements that I make to a shop where I
have an extra 1/2 to 1 bay is to build a strong, I mean strong 4 foot
by 8 foot table with 4" X 4" framing and legs and a 3/4' plywood top.
When I've got extra cash I go for a 5/16" steel top. Set the height at
36" and you have a great work area.
Tom Speed
1976 MG Midget
Project car with my son