RE: The Garage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Garage
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:21:47 -0600
One thing that I have not seen mentioned is a glass bead cabinet . Mine is a
bench top model that I bought from " Northern "
It comes in a flat box needing assembly. I used " form a gasket " between
every joint . It does not leak glass beads all over the shop. It will run
all day with a 5 hp compressor. Old parts to like new parts in a jiffy .
The other feature of my shop that I really enjoy ( not easily installed ) is
the fantastic view of the Rocky Mountains when the overhead door is open .
Mark Hanna ( Colorado )
AN5