Re: The Garage

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> No one mentioned the "mens" room!

Gravel outside the door works.

> I prefer the open tool racks and nails on the wall

Yeah, lots of pegboard, too. I try to buy tools that
are "shadow boxed", and if  not, organize them
accordingly on the pegboard.  It saves a lot of
headaches wondering if you've put everything away.
And the jackstands goes without saying - everyone has
heard stories of jacks failing, no matter what type.
Proper wheel chocks, too.  The BF floor jack helps a
lot with getting the car nicely elevated for proper
placement.  I went 3 months with a cheapo floorjack
from Wal Mart when my big dog crapped out, and it was
frustration everytime.

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032