Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:24:38 EDT
In a message dated 05/02/2000 8:14:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< < Allen, Are you sure the heater box was removed? As I recall, and agin, I
  could be wrong, Some shipped w/o a heater at all. I beleive mostly sent
  to the southern part of the US.

  Larry  >> >>
Waayyyyyy back in 68 when I was showing off my fisrt Miget, a 65 in the dorm
parking lot, a kid from Puerto Rico said it was just like his, but "what's
that big tube and box"???

Seems there was no need for a heater on his island.

RH