Re: Lower Fulcrum pin removal?

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lower Fulcrum pin removal?
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 19:43:08 PDT
Having just done this, I know what a fun project removing a fulcrum pin can
be.  My question is about what to do when reinstalling the fulcrum pin in
the new or rebuilt a-arm.  Is there a way to avoid this problem in the
future, or do you just grease the heck out of the pin and continue to pump
grease into the fitting at regular intervals?  Is Anti-seize useful?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave
60 bugeye