Home Once More

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Home Once More
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 00:53:36 EDT
Hello List,

It has been a busy but great couple of months.  We started off meeting the
SWAG folks for Rick and Carolyn's Jelly Bean & Diamond Run in March.   What a
terrific day they put together along with another opportunity to meet up with
some of the list members.

Then it was off to Texas for the SS2K gathering and the Texas Healey RoundUp.
 Those who did not make Elizabeth and Fisher's gathering missed an out
standing time.  We ate up a few miles running back and forth between SS2K and
the RoundUp, 27 miles each way.  So we did not get to spend as much time with
the list members at Elizabeths as we would have liked but had committed to
the RoundUp first.  Did spend a couple of extra days with Elizabeth and
family and enjoy their warm hospitality.  Also picked up a few parts for the
project car from Fisher.   Then it was back home for a few days, get supplies
and trade the Sprite for the Festiva to go behind the RV.  Then off once more
to visit family for a couple of weeks.

Heard that some of you were interested in the SSK2 shirts.  If you are still
interested contact us off line.

Good to be back and hope everyone has been well.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV indiguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)