Re: BEEFI update

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Dustin J <carterd@oit.edu>
Subject: Re: BEEFI update
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:15:42 -0700
Herb,

fascinating, you guys really pulled it off!
Give your son my congrats!

Could we get some pictures of the installation?
Those might be worth, oh I don't know, a thousand words?
If you have some pics, I could post them.

Will you put your car on a dyno to perfect the mixture settings?
If you had total control over the ignition advance and fuel ratio, a lot of
power could be gained.

Great job guys,
http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9