Re: BEEFI update

To: Soup Weed <soupweed@hotmail.com>, "Carter, Dustin J." <carterd@oit.edu>
Subject: Re: BEEFI update
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:40:27 -0500
Cc: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, maybe this will help some, I spoke with Dustin last night and told him of
everyones interest. He is very pleased that his idea is being met with such
enthusiasim. I asked him if he would be interested in answering questions
firsthand about his "BEEFI Baby" and he would be happy to. I have added his
email to the reply all so that you all may ask him questions directly, all
replies will be to the person as well as the list so that we all can follow the
information. Hope this will help out those enquiring minds, like Ulix, not you
ED!! Some questions are better off not asked     LOL           Later........Brad