Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: "Soup Weed" <soupweed@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:40:54 -0700
Chris,

I use a company called Great American. They specialize in Classic car
coverage. I pay about $112 per year for full coverage for declared value
(zero deductable). There is milage limitation of either 2500 or 3000 miles
per year, but excludes milage to club events. (this may be an Austin Healey
Club Member benefit), but the car is to be used for pleasure purposes only
(what else...'-) and not for general transportation. The car is required to
be in a secured location at your residence (not sure if only garages
qualify)

Gerard

At 5:04 PM +0000 5/31/00, Soup Weed wrote:
>listers,
>
>I have a 58 bugeye in good shape and have full coverage on it with a 500
>deductible on the theft/collision (USAA Insurance.)  They told me that in
>the event that it was stolen they could only give me the blue book value for
>the car.. ok, you can't even get a blue book value for the car or can you?!
>
>Any suggestions or insurance recommendations?
>
>I use USAA and they offer an antic coverage, but the told me "SORRY" you do
>not have a locked garage.
>
>I have a locked car port area damit!
>
>your info would be very appreciated,
>
>Chris