Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:14:17 -0400
Chris,

I too use USAA for my Buick and my Dodge pickup.  When I inquired
about my Sprite, they said that they would cover it but the replacement
value, should I total it, may (and probably) would not be very much -
hundreds.  They actually suggested that I contact a classic/antique
insurance carrier as they are more in-tune with replacement cost figures.  I
did and use J.C.Taylor for my Sprites.

It is a simple matter to call USAA for yourself and inquire.

Good luck,
Paul

From            Bkitterer at aol.com