Re: 63 Midget Questions

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 63 Midget Questions
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:45:54 -0400
Cc: Retters@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,
I may not be the best respondent to this message, but here goes.

When we reassembled my MK.II, we lowered it. The person who helped me and
advised me was a professional mechanic from upstate New York with extensive and
ongoing experience preparing and maintaining Spridgets for street and racing.

We shimmed the rear springs to lower the car and make it level with the lower
front springs. He never mentioned, I have never heard mention of any further
modifications to the rear axle or pinion housing.

This car has been on the road for 7 years w/o any problems.

Maybe I am misreading your recommendation.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT