'61 Sprite Value

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 22:51:06 -0400
This came thru on the AHSTC site.  I have not seen this in person, nor do I
know the location.  I wonder what the purchase price was?  Can someone give
me a least a close idea for this(on or off list)....

>We recently perchased a 1961 sprite mark 2, 4 cyl, it is in great condition,
>runs, all original hardware and interior. It has negative ground,  it is
>convertable with original cover and also tanneau cover when the top is off,
>there are a few wear signs.  Just by this discription, could you please give
>us an idea on what it is worth in the Healey market, would like to make it a
>nice graduation gift for our daughter.  Thank you.    AH

Thanks!!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts/index.htm|
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |