Re: '61 Sprite Value

To: boxweed@thebest.net, LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com
Subject: Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:21:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm with you on that one.  Maybe these prices are in British Pounds.  The
prices on the NADA site are:

1961 SPRITE MARK
  Model:   II 2 Door Roadster
  Weight:   N/A
  Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:   N/A
  Low Retail:   $4,275
  Average Retail:   $6,650
  High Retail:   $9,850

Prices shown are retail consumer values and to be considered as selling
prices. Trade-in and loan values are confidential for our Dealers and
industry base subscribers. Trade-in values are to be determined by local
dealers, and are generally lower than values shown.

Low Retail Value — This vehicle would be in mechanically functional
condition. The exterior paint and trim would be in fair condition. The
interior would show normal wear possible needing minor reconditioning.
Note: This value does Not represent "parts cars".

Average Retail Value — This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It
could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. The
exterior paint, trim and mechanics are in satisfactory condition. The
interior would show minimal wear.

High Retail Value — This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It
could be a completely restored or an extremely well-maintained orginal
vehicle. The exterior paint, trim and mechanics are not in need of work. The
interior would be in excellent condition.
Note: This value does Not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport