Re: '61 Sprite Value

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 11:03:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well.......That all may be true, but I wouldn't think twice about paying 5
figures for a concours '61 to '63 Spridget.  In fact, if I were offered a
'63 Spridget that was a 100 point authentically restored documented national
winner , I would be happy to pay $15,000 for it, and feel like I got a
bargain!

Bob