RE: Generator questions

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Generator questions
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:33:37 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Bad ground on the Voltage regulator.

-----Original Message-----
From Brad Fornal [mailto:toyman at digitex.net]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 4:08 PM
To: Spridgets
Subject: Generator questions

Ok, before I hear all the screams about checking the archives I want to
let you folks know that the 3 times I have TRIED to get information out
of the archives, I have gotten SQUAT!! Now that that is over with, the
charge light on the '68 is burning brightly. I have changed the genny
with one off of another car, it was working when the motor was pulled,
but the light still stays on now that it is in the '68. I called up
Autozone to see if they can check it, and they so do not have a fu*#!ng
clue, so I gave up on them. So here I am, confused and wondering what
the list has to offer for suggestions for a solution. Thanks for any
advice and I apologize for not being more adept at using the
archives.............. Brad