RE: Sweet Sounds

To: "'Toby Atwater'" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sweet Sounds
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:12:10 -0500
Nick Mason, the drummer for Pink Floyd and a big car nut has made a recording
of different cars on the track. Exotic sportscars mostly, sounds like just what
you're looking for. If you buy the British version of his book, it's called
"Into the Red" over there, it comes with the CD. Over here the book is called
"At the Limit : Twenty-One Classic Cars That Shaped a Century of Motor Sport"
and does not include the CD.
See Amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1852277173/o/qid=961059889/sr=8-1/0
26-6809706-8766054
or the slightly lamer US version:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0760305706/qid%3D961059595/104-746307
0-0971124
It's on my Father's day wish list.

Phil Vanner
I just need a really loud stereo in the Midget and then I can play the Ferrari
V-12 track while I drive...