RE: Camber Adjust on Frontline?

To: "'JCarey4NGs@cs.com'" <JCarey4NGs@cs.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Camber Adjust on Frontline?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:26:49 -0700
Hi John
I was into Mustangs in a previous life.  Back to British for the
forseeable future.  Anyway, early Mustangs, the small bodies up to '69,
had a helluva camber problem.  Seems Ford thought the wheels should lean
the other way in a turn (full-on Homer Simpson DOH!).  Those of us not
afraid to change their cars purchased various items on the market to
correct the camber problem.  Things like special wedge-blocks are
available, but IMHO, the best engineering comes from Total Control
Products:  www.totalcontrolproducts.com  Check this website out for
engineering ideas on adjustable front end camber.  Maybe you can use
some of their ideas without infringement?  Good Luck...
Martin
'59 Sprite
'59 BN7