Visiting

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Visiting
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 05:31:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Fellow Listers,
Am leaving in the A.M. (6 July) for a 10 day round trip to
Albuquerque, NM., from Spokane, Wa., are the any listers on the way
that would like to meet , briefly, for a chat , if possible? The route
is basically Spokane, Yellowstone, Denver, Albuquerque and then return
via Flagstaff, Las Vegas and Salt lake City. I am a long time LBC
user/owner since 1959 and currently own many of them, like 15 Bugeyes
and a # of other S/M's plus an MGA rd., lots of B's, an MGC GT, 3 Big
Healeys, a MM P/U and 2 Coupes , some Minis and a 1930 American Austin
, Phew! Soo,,, we may have something in common,,,,,,,,, sorry , no
T*&$#@Hs, I sell them as quick as I get them.

Regards, Brad @ British Classics, Spokane, Wa.

P.S., To those responding, please send an address and phone #s as we
will have a cell phone with us.