Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 06:49:23 -0500
Well... the most important thing I am is a single daddy.  I have been
blessed with a wonderful ten-year-old blond-haired, blue-eyed daughter,
who is the whole reason for my being.  I've have had custody of her since
she was four.  She's a great daughter:  smart, caring, beautiful, great
sense of humor, and already hinting that she wants an LBC of her own.
Picks out good Father's Day gifts, too -- got me one of those fancy
creepers that fold up into a stool (only needs a cup holder to be
complete), and a bench grinder.

Other than that, I'm 34-years-old, a US Army veteran (11th ACR, Ft.
Irwin, CA -- Blackhorse!), and hold associates degrees in paralegal
sciences and criminal justice, a bachelors in business management, and am
working on my law degree (one year down, two to go).  I go to school full
time, and work part time (which usually ends up full time) as a paralegal
/ clerk with a small law office.

As to my intended profession, I expect to be a general practitioner with
an emphasis in family law.  There are, of course, those who hold the
practice of law in something less than high regard, but with only one
side being able to 'win' in any case, it seems reasonable to expect that
at least half the people in contact with the legal system aren't going to
be happy (you ever notice that it's never, ever, the fault of the person
complaining?)  Anyway, lawyers are pretty much like police officers and
the military:  no one likes them until they need them....

In what spare time I have, I like to dabble in genealogy; my family
traces back to pre-revolutionary war Virginia.  The little time I have
left is devoted to a mild forms of community activism.  I chair our
neighborhood group, which is currently attempting to keep the evil
out-of-state developers away from our local park.

Rich (bearer of wrenches to be tossed in the works)
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.