Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:20:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen Byrns wrote:

> I work at the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory doing DNA analysis on all kinds
> of critters.  Sometimes I get some interesting forensic work when a crime
> involves animal DNA.

        Um.... ick. Better you than me. :)

        I am a jack [ass] of all trades, master of none. Formerly nuc machinist
on submarines in or Federal Yacht Club. Presently an electrical
engineering student (considering double major with computer eng) at
United We Fail (or University of West Florida, depending on whether
you're paying or being paid to be there :). Looking for
opportunities.... Soon to be "between jobs."    :)
--
---

1987 RX-7 TII: Ninth Anniversary Edition.
MCMLXIX Sprite: Fifth dimensional money hole.
1990 GS 500-E: The REAL air-cooled twin.
If you don't start in the morning, you can't drink all day!

-