Re: Is this for real? (No LBC)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Is this for real? (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:25:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Hey Guys!  I received this post this evening.  Anybody know if this if really
> for real or if it is a hoax?   --David C.
>
>          This information comes from an unmentionable computer company that
> sets up the standard database used by each states DMV. Good luck!!!

I smell a hoax.  First off when have you seen any "standard" database, or
software used by multiple govt. agencies in one state let alone in 50 states.
In NJ they computers out the wahzoo and things are still fouled up.  In
Arkansas they probably use a couple of card files :-)  Points most likely are
assessed after a conviction or after signing and submitting the ticket.

Remember, if it is to good to be true, it probably is.

Bill Gilroy

PS.  Even though I am sure it is not true, I would try it in NJ.  You should
see what a couple of points cost.  More than insurance in some states.