Fw: Is this for real? (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Is this for real? (No LBC)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:28:45 -0400
I doubt seriously that all states use the same software. It might work in
some places but I doubt it. In Ohio, the payment of a ticket is considered a
"no contest" plea. You get the points!

Kent
Show 'em your MasterBadge when they stop you - Priceless!
Assistant Chief of Police, State of Ohio, ODMH, PWLC