Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED

To: maine2me@yahoo.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GUN CONTROL*NO LBC CONTENT* DELETE NOW IF NOT INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/2000 2:47:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
maine2me@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm probably one of the gentlest people you could meet
 but I guarantee you...if you break into my home and I
 feel that my life or the life of my loved ones is
 threatened, I wouldn't hesitate to use deadly force. I
 also guarantee, you wouldn't walk out the door.
 Mind you, that is if I truly feel that my life is
 threatened.
 I am an American and I do have my rights. I feel that
 what rights should a criminal have if they are more
 than willing to take away all of your rights (your
 right to life included). >>

What Dan said, I am in complete agreement.

--David C.