Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, woodrat@spacey.net
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:12:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/2000 5:36:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< When I was doing this seriously, I would use similar boxes (my favorite
are
 file storage boxes w/ removable lids) and label each one with the parts
 manual page that the contents could be found in. hen I look up what I want
 in the parts book, then take the page or section and get that number box out.
          Peter C >>

Yeah Peter--I remember you showing me your system when I was up there last
summer. I was impressed with the simplicity of it.  Of course, I learn slowly
because mine is still a jungle. <G>

--David C.