Re: Big Brake Conversion.

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Brake Conversion.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
Drew,

My 67 sprite came with the MGB caliper/spitfire rotor
conversion in the box when I purchased it. I have
since installed it and all went well. I am having a
problem with clearance for the hydraulic hose where it
goes into the caliper; It interferes with the Carrera
tube shock conversion when near full lock on steering.
It is a Winner's Circle kit. You do have to do some
subtle grinding on the calipers and tie rod ends to
clear the rotors, but it was easy and did not
compromise the parts at all. I have not driven my car
yet as I have much more to go to finish it. You can
talk to Dave or Rob at Winner's Circle. They use this
setup on their own racing sprite. The are located near
Cleveland, OH.

Their website is: WWW.spridget.com  Their site is not
much but you can get their phone number and email
address from it. Dave is incredibly friendly and
helpful. You can also contact me with any further
questions.

John Holliday
67 Fprod Street sprite

http://mail.yahoo.com/