Re: Real LBC Questions

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Real LBC Questions
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:47:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
the hiss. Loosen the linkages between the carbs and adjust the idle on each
carburetor until they both seem to be drawing the same amount of air. Once it is
the same, I then start to fine tune the adjusting nuts. I slightly (1/32) raise
the front carb piston using the tip of a long screwdriver so that my fingers are
not blocking the carb throat. If idle increases in speed then the front carb is
too rich, if it decreases then it is to lean. If it increases for just a second
very slightly then it is correct. Do the same on the rear carb and then re-check
the front carb.  I hope this helps, Brad