Re: Removing door handles

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing door handles
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:56:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the input to all those who replied.  It's unanimous, the windows
are coming out...<ugh>  Did it before on my dad's 65 Sprite, and if I
remember, it wasn't too horrible a job.  But then again the paint fumes may
have damaged that part of my brain holding that info...<grin>

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA