Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:16:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill

This is a perfect opportunity to purchase what I believe is one of the
worlds best tools!  You need a pressure washer, none of the little 1200
p.s.i. versions, get at least a 2500 p.s.i. model with a 5+ HP gas engine.
Not only will it clean up the driveway, deck, and brick it will clean up
your undercarriage and make it like new.  Make sure your wife knows how to
use it , she will really enjoy too.  This should restore the "domestic
harmony" :)

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville