Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:44:10 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
bill,
try going to the hardware store and buying"concrete bleach" muriatic acid.
make a mild solution in 5 gallon pail and wash down driveway and scrub with
a stiff broom.  then hose off.   might require 2 aplications but not only
should it remove "all" stains but will whiten/brighten the color overall of
the concrete.  that's what the professionals use.

chuck.
heck i'd pave my entire yard and paint it green if i could get away with it!