RE: $250.00 exhaust manifold???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: $250.00 exhaust manifold???
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:26:34 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Hey I've got one of those out in the garage.  And it never been cracked or
repaired...  I'll let it go for half price.... $125   :)

I've got to watch this one.... If it sells, I'm buying a couple of parts
cars and spend the weekends taking off and repainting parts.....

I think I've got an original 948 valve cover too that I out to be able to
get at least $200 bucks for because it has the orginal green paint on it....
:) :)

That's crazy

-Bill