Re: $250.00 exhaust manifold???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $250.00 exhaust manifold???
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:48:57 EDT
I just can't believe this.....
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390867868
  And it has been professionally repaired.....
  Kevin V. >>

Kevin,
     I are the profeshenial hoo welted up that manifld. An I kin do yurs to.
Took durn near a whole closet fulla coathangers, and kilt 2 real good trollin
batteries to boot.... I dunno why he wants so much fer it. I got a hole box
of 'em, only not fer no Midget. These ones came from a cars calt XKE and
Cober an Furary. Never herta none of em.....use em for ankers down in the
bayu.    I dunno nuttin bout no ebay ether. He tolt me he wuz sellin it to
sumbody with one of them real hi falutin names, like
 N. Unsespectin-Rube or somethin.
                 Billy Bob Gumbo
                 Junkyard Etufee
                 Frog Lick LA