Re: $250.00 exhaust manifold???

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <maine2me@yahoo.com>, <IfixMGs@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $250.00 exhaust manifold???
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:29:50 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
yeah coat hangers were a great source for emergency welding rods up untill
15-20 years ago.   if you have ancient hangers they still work but more
recent ones seem to have a lot of impurities in them and end up as more slag
than steel when heated.  not that i know anything about this on a sunday
when someone might run out of materials on a project???

chuck
who...me?  nnnaaaawwww!  say it is not so!