Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:15:04 -0500
Cc: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Never heard of 120's but my mom still has two players for the 78's that work.
About 8 years ago there was a record store here that had an old box of 78's
that he sold for 2 or 3 bucks apiece and I got some for my mom so she had
something to play on her machines. One of them is cool in design, instead of
the flower shaped voice cone, it has two doors on the front that when you open
them there are slots to store your records on and the music comes out from the
back of the slots. And needles, she don't need no stinking needles, there was
an old metal film canister filled with replacement needles for this thing. I
love antiques, anyone know the difference between an antique and junk?? An
antique still works, junk just sits there and is looked at. That is only my
definition though.