Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc

To: tstone@frontierprecision.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, Dizzy, Roe, etc
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:28:53 EDT
In a message dated 07/26/2000 11:51:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tstone@frontierprecision.com writes:

> Ok, try this one. . . do any of you remember when Rice Crispys had a record
>  pressed into the back panel?  I never did get any of the ones I got to work
>  better than a sharp squeak!
>
>  Tom
Yeah, a real bummer that one...what was the speed on the kids records that
were just a little smaller than 45's but had a small hole in them?  I seem to
remember haveing a yellow plastic one that had the Mickey Mouse club song on
it...where is that now that ebay is here!

RH