Re: under bonnet heat

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: under bonnet heat
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:55:35 EDT
Due to Modem problems I haven't been to any web site long enough to see much
but I accept what you have said.  The reason for caution on my part is that I
have a custom made manifold that costs several hundreds of pounds to have
re-made whenever it needs replacing on account of it being non-standard.

One company over here is not keen on turbo wrap because they consider that
they shorten turbo bearing life because the turbo runs even hotter than usual.

I don't doubt that what you plan will significantly reduce under bonnet heat
- my concerns were that in the short to medium term this might prove more
expensive than some of the alternatives.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 26/07/00 21:34:31 GMT Daylight Time, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu