Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar

To: jboatri@emory.edu, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:21:16 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Just felt a need to jump in here with a question...

We discussed roll bars a few weeks ago and the problems seems to be in fit
and reliability in a crash.  Does anyone know a place that custom (read
cheap) fabricates roll bars?

I saw a Miata the other day with dual roll bars, loops, behind each
seat...sort of like the BMW roadsters, and I thought that would look best,
kind of period, on my Midget.  But I've never seen one in a catalog.

RH