Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar

To: RBHouston@aol.com, jboatri@emory.edu, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:04:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
RH,

The one you describe on the Miata is cosmetic only. If I remember
correctly, it bolts to the b-pillar on each side and has to other bracing.
it would probably not only NOT provide you with any additional protection,
but would likely increase your injury when it hits you in the head as it
collapses on you.

A custom fit roll bar would cost you more, not less.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A